Product Design and Business Consultation for Prototypes
- Trenchworx provides consultation and design services for your scale models. We optimize your prints, prototypes, master castings and production castings to maximize your cost efficiency.
- We use several commercial 3-Dimensional CAD programs and your 3D Computer Models (raw .STL, .OBJ and .ZTL files) to create new cuts, sprues and 3D designs.
- We use the new designs to print & master prototypes and production cast your production models.
- A typical model will follow these steps...
- Client submits a digital file for replication
- We part the model for optimal 3D print shapes
- We assemble the model into a sprue configuration appropriate for our production casting process.
- The client receives a First Article Sample for approval.
- Upon approval, we replicate the model via a resin casting process to the desired quantity.
3D Printing Technologies
- Envisiontec DLP (multiple printers and capabilities)
- Stratasys Fortus 400mc FDM (ABS and Nylon up to 14"x16"X14")
- Stratasys Objet 30 Prime Polyjet (8"X11"X6")
Mold Making Technologies
- Platinum and Tin Cured Silicone Molds
- Vulcanized Low and High Temperature Molds
- Multiple Durometers
- Multiple Configurations
- 2 Part Molds
- Drop Cast Molds
- Spin Cast Molds
- Urethane resin castings
- Epoxy resin castings
- Silicone components cast in hard molds
- Pewter Spin castings
- Polybagged Kits
- Boxed Kits
US Distribution and Shipping
- Shipping of product within continental US
- Rest Of World with specific arrangements
CONTACT US at 801-987-3406 or email@example.com to discuss your needs